The moment you walk through our door, you’ll realize that we’re unlike other employment firms. While you’re with us, you’ll feel valued and respected. Our offices are designed to make you feel at home. When you leave, you’ll feel more confident about your options.
We understand that working in a career that fits you best will improve your job satisfaction and reduce job-related stress.
When we meet with you, we assess your skills, experience, and career goals. We use our unique relationships with companies of all sizes and across all industries throughout Saskatchewan, Canada, and the United States to find the best-fit opportunity for you.
Once we discover that match, we work hard to create a long-term, fulfilling relationship between you and your new employer. In fact, did you know that over 85% of our temporary administrative employees are later hired directly by our clients as full-time employees? That’s because of our attention to detail in matching your skills and interests to employer needs.
It’s not just about a better job. It’s about a better life.
It’s about YOU. Our goal is to contribute in a positive, meaningful way by accurately matching your unique skills/interests to meet an Employer’s unique business needs.
If you are searching for work, or considering the next step in your career, we partner with leading organizations, from start-ups to global giants, in their search for the very best.
We understand that working in a career or position you love makes it easier to go to work every day and it also reduces stress for you and your family.
Our business model is to take care of you first by accurately matching you to opportunities…when we identify a match, both you and your new Employer win which results in a fulfilling work relationship.
A few notes:
• Our service is strictly confidential and of no cost to anyone seeking employment.
• We do not release your name or resume to any potential employer without first receiving your authorization.
• While we cannot guarantee employment, we will extend our very best efforts to identify a great match for you!
What happens after I register?
• Your resume and interests will be registered for the specific position you applied AND for all other roles (current and future) that may possibly be a match. You will receive notification confirming receipt of your resume. We continue to consider your qualifications on an ongoing basis for all appropriate opportunities.
• If you do not hear from us immediately, please be assured we are giving your resume consideration. Feel free to call or email to enquire or receive an update.
• If your qualifications appear to be a fit with a position we are looking to fill on behalf of our client, we will call to discuss your qualifications further.
• Further consideration of your resume continues. If your qualifications appear to be a fit, we will invite you to attend a personal interview at our office (or perhaps a telephone or SKYPE interview). The interview process takes approximately 1 hour.
• Further information may be requested such as: educational transcripts/confirmation, reference contacts, security clearances, driver’s abstract, etc. (depending upon our clients’ requirements).
• Our role is to shortlist candidates who are the closest match to meet our client/position needs. If you are not selected at this stage (that’s the tough part of our job!), we continue to search on an ongoing basis for you.
• Your name, resume and information is not released to any employer without your authorization. This is also true when calling reference contacts – your permission is necessary beforehand.
• We encourage you to remain searching for jobs on your own, in conjunction with our search.
• Please update us regarding any changes in employment, contact numbers, email, etc. so that we can ensure you file is up to date.
• We connect with applicants at various times in their career to discuss potential opportunities……providing us with updates helps us to gauge potential opportunities.
• You are under no obligation to attend interviews or explore positions. We are here for YOU and what is important to your life and your career!